Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sorcerers of magic kingdom


This is a new game in the Magic kingdom Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom the top left Shows you key card which opens portals where you fight classic Disney villains with you spell cards(I will post a full story later on this week)you get a free set of cards every day you enter the park and the rang in rarity from common, uncommon and rare indicated by moon half moon and star. they also have a ultra rare but this are out of print for now. I have heard From some of the CM that they will sell the cards and card holders and t shirts but it is unknown when any of this will release. 

I first did not know what these Portals were they just had people around them me and my wife asked a CM what these portals were  after explaining we were hooked at this point I have completed a set of card minus the ultra rare and am working on my second set now.

I hope to see you any coming to the magic kingdom and maybe trade card, pins, or vinylmations spoon 

Steamboatkid88



No comments:

Post a Comment