Wednesday, April 18, 2012

who I am I and what I do

So I think I know what I am going to talk about the Animation side of things.
Since Disney is the Grand Daddy of Animation and I am a Animation Student going to Full Sail University in Winter park Florida.
I have a seasonal Pass to Disney world. and am a D23 member. Pin collector, Vinylmations, and Sorcerers of the magic Kingdom collector well Disney in general.

I have wanted to become an animator since I was about 7 years world and I grew up like all of us with Disney animation and is a big part of my life especially the nine old men I grew up watching all of their work and loving it. Animation is my favorite Animation company over all others.I hope all will enjoy my new blog I will update as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment